Becoming a sponsor for the EFG London Jazz Festival
As London’s biggest city-wide festival and the UK's largest celebration of jazz, the EFG London Jazz Festival attracts valuable support from a range of organisations. We work strategically with all of our partners to build memorable and value-added relationships that meet core business objectives. This is achieved through the creation of bespoke partnership activity or alignment with one the Festival's existing sponsorship packages.
With more than 2600 artists taking to its stages over 10 days, the Festival attracts 125,000 live audience members. In 2018 these audiences were complemented by over 1.4 million website views and our large social media footprint, with more than 90,000 followers across our channels.
Benefits of Festival partnership include:
- Brand development and profile building
- Integration into the Festival’s comprehensive marketing and communications campaigns
- Inclusion in the Festivals digital and social media presence
- Exclusive content opportunities
- Access to money-can’t-buy experiences with high-profile artists for valued guests
- Client-entertaining opportunities including launch parties and drinks receptions
- Employee engagement through concerts and exclusive events
- Access to a diverse and engaged audience, with opportunities to inform and excite
- Addressing CSR objectives
'The great thing about Serious is that they possess all the necessary attributes: passion for their subject; organisational skill with the necessary attention to detail; and always proactive.'
For information on sponsorship opportunities please contact the Development team on email@example.com, or phone +44 (0)20 7324 1880