26 years of innovation, talent and diversity – be part of it!
As London’s largest city-wide festival and one of the world’s landmark celebrations of jazz, EFG London Jazz Festival attracts valuable support from a range of organisations. These relationships are characterised by two fundamental principles – artistic excellence and solid stakeholder partnerships. We place artists and the creative process at the heart of the Festival, making robust connections between artists, audiences and our supporters to successfully deliver our partners’ objectives.
Alignment with the Festival offers partners the chance to demonstrate their commitment to the arts and support one of the cornerstones of the UK’s cultural calendar. The Festival also pushes the boundaries of jazz and is taking the genre to new and increasingly broad audiences.
With more than 3,000 artists taking to its stages over 10 days, the Festival attracts 125,000 live audience members and has an overall broadcast reach in excess of 22 million. In 2017 these audiences were complemented by over 1.4 million website views and our large social media footprint, with more than 90,000 followers across our channels.
The Festival is committed to working innovatively and strategically in collaboration with partners; whether we have an existing property to align with, or we shape a more bespoke offer, we always approach relationships flexibly to create unique and well-fitted partnerships that bring value whilst delivering business objectives.
Benefits of Festival partnership include:
- Brand development and profile building
- Integration into the Festival’s comprehensive marketing and communications campaigns
- Inclusion in the Festivals digital and social media presence
- Exclusive content opportunities
- Access to money-can’t-buy experiences with high-profile artists for valued guests
- Client-entertaining opportunities including launch parties and drinks receptions
- Employee engagement through concerts and exclusive events
- Access to a diverse and engaged audience, with opportunities to inform and excite
- Connecting with a huge range of schools, colleges and community organisations taking jazz to young audiences
- Addressing CSR objectives
'The great thing about Serious is that they possess all the necessary attributes: passion for their subject; organisational skill with the necessary attention to detail; and always proactive.'
For information on EFG London Jazz Festival sponsorship opportunities please contact Jack Cuthbertson on [email protected] or phone +44 (0)20 7324 1880