Fri 10 - Sun 19 November 2017
25 years of innovation, talent and diversity – be part of it!
As London’s largest city-wide festival and one of the world’s landmark celebrations of jazz, EFG London Jazz Festival attracts valuable support from a range of organisations – these partnerships enable a layered approach to supporting our rich programme of work.
Alignment with the Festival offers partners the chance to demonstrate their commitment to the arts and support one of the cornerstones of the UK’s cultural calendar. The Festival also pushes the boundaries of jazz and is taking the genre to new and increasingly broad audiences.
With more than 2,000 artists taking to its stages over 10 days, the Festival attracts 100,000 live audience members and has an overall broadcast reach in excess of 20 million. In 2016 these audiences were complemented by over 250,000 website visitors and a large social media footprint, with the festival hashtag gaining over 75 million impressions across social channels.
The Festival is committed to working innovatively and strategically in collaboration with partners; whether we have an existing property to align with, or we shape a more bespoke offer, we always approach relationships flexibly to create unique and well-fitted partnerships that bring value whilst delivering business objectives.
Benefits of Festival partnership include:
- Brand development and profile building
- Integration into the Festival’s comprehensive marketing and communications campaigns
- Inclusion in the Festivals digital and social media presence
- Exclusive content opportunities
- Access to money-can’t-buy experiences with high-profile artists for valued guests
- Client-entertaining opportunities including launch parties and drinks receptions
- Employee engagement
- Access to a diverse and engaged audience, with opportunities to inform and excite
- Connecting with a huge range of schools, colleges and community organisations taking jazz to young audiences
'The great thing about Serious is that they possess all the necessary attributes: passion for their subject; organisational skill with the necessary attention to detail; and always proactive.' (Keith Gapp, Head of Strategic Marketing & Communications, EFG International)
For information on corporate partnership opportunities please contact Jack Cuthbertson on [email protected] or phone +44 (0)20 7324 1880